Dryer Vent Cleaning Check List
- Dryer duct must be at least 4" diameter.
- Concealed ducts must be solid metal duct.
- Duct joints are joined with metal foil tape.
- Pipe connections are installed to point in the direction of the airflow.
- Dryer vents shall be independent of all other systems.
- Dryer vents shall be terminate outdoors.
- Outside hood should have a working backdraft damper.
- Use only metal connectors between the dryer and duct.
- Install rodent and bird screen protection.
- Read our Cloth Drying Tips.
We've completed thousands of service calls in Northen Illinois and have been blesd with hundreds of 5-star Customer Happiness Scores. Take a look at our customer reviews that we've earned since 2005 from our Northern Illinois Dryer Vent Cleaning customers.
We are frequently in Addison, Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Bartlett, Batavia, Bloomingdale, Buffalo Grove, Carol Stream, Cary, Crystal Lake, Deerfield, Downers Grove, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Glencoe, Hoffman Estates, Huntley, Itasca, Inverness, Lake in the Hills, Lemont, Libertyville, Lombard, McHenry, Medinah, Melrose Park, Morton Grove, Mount Prospect, Mundelein, Naperville, Northbrook, Palatine, Plainfield, Rolling Meadows, Roselle, Schaumburg, South Barrington, Spring Grove, Streamwood, Wheeling, West Chicago, Woodridge and surrounding communities. See our complete towns list.