The Lint King likes DryerFlex Foil Transition Hose because it is a superior product. It's pliable and efficiently helps to reduce fires caused by dryer exhaust ductwork.
- Code-approved with a UL 2158A listing
- Five layers of 25-micron aluminum ribbon wound over galvanized, zinc coated wire.
- Crash resistant design bounces back. Semi-ridged seams break and leak back into the laundry room.
- Torch tested up to 482 degrees registering zero flame spread or smoke. Some slinky foil hose can ignite at low temperatures!
- It's very flexible, making it easier to connect then semi-ridged.
DryerFlex outperforms other exhaust hose because of its unique design, and in the event of a dryer fire, this design can hinder fire expansion into the wall.
GET DRYERFLEX INSTALLED FOR ONLY $89
Includes any requied clamps or foil-tape
The best way to prevent the possibility of a dryer fire harming your family is an annual dryer vent inspection and cleaning by the professionals at The Lint King Dryer Safety Experts.
The Lint King is proud of its customer satisfaction record as demonstrated by the customer testimonials that we've received since 2005 from our local customers.
We are frequently in Addison, Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Batavia, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Buffalo Grove, Carol Stream, Cary, Crystal Lake, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Franklin Park, Glencoe, Hoffman Estates, Grayslake, Huntley, Itasca, Inverness, Kildeer, Lake in the Hills, Lemont, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Lombard, Long Grove, McHenry, Medinah, Melrose Park, Morton Grove, Mount Prospect, Mundelein, Naperville, Northbrook, North Barrington, Palatine, Plainfield, Port Barrington, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Roselle, St. Charles, Schaumburg, South Barrington, Spring Grove, Streamwood, Vernon Hills, Volo, Wheeling, West Chicago, Woodridge and surrounding communities. See our complete towns list.