The Lint King instal Everbilt® Foil Transition Hook Up because it is the most economical. It's very flexible, but less efficient.This reduces fires caused by dryer exhaust duct. Installation Pricing
- Code-approved with a UL 2158A listing
- 1 layers of 5-micron high density, corrosion resistant, wire helix
- Crash resistant design bounces back. Semi-ridged seams break and leak back into the laundry room.
- Torch tested up to 180 degrees registering zero flame spread or smoke. NOTE: NON UL Approved slinky foil hose can ignite at low temperatures!
- It's very flexible, making it easier to connect then semi-ridged.
GET Everbilt® INSTALLED
Or, the Everbilt Flexible Aluminum. $5/foot plus 2-clamps $5.**
** Requires a dryer vent cleaning. Minimum charge without a cleaning is $89.
The best way to prevent the possibility of a dryer fire harming your family is an annual dryer vent inspection and cleaning by the professionals at The Lint King Dryer Safety Experts.
The Lint King is proud of its customer satisfaction record as demonstrated by the customer testimonials that we've received since 2005 from our local customers.
We are frequently in Addison, Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Batavia, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Buffalo Grove, Carol Stream, Cary, Crystal Lake, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Franklin Park, Glencoe, Hoffman Estates, Grayslake, Huntley, Itasca, Inverness, Kildeer, Lake in the Hills, Lemont, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Lombard, Long Grove, McHenry, Medinah, Melrose Park, Morton Grove, Mount Prospect, Mundelein, Naperville, Northbrook, North Barrington, Palatine, Plainfield, Port Barrington, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Roselle, St. Charles, Schaumburg, South Barrington, Spring Grove, Streamwood, Vernon Hills, Volo, Wheeling, West Chicago, Woodridge and surrounding communities. See our complete towns list.