Dryer Vent Cleaning Arizona

dryer vent cleaning

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dryer duct cleaning removes clogged lint that builds up over time. The benefits of duct cleaning are, fire safety, lower utility bills, and no mildew smells. Includes Clothes Dryer Safety & Energy Inspection!

Bird nest removal and cleanup.

Bird Nest Removal

A birds nest in your home's vents will cause your the motors run longer. It will also cause building up inside the ductwork from the nest to the inside of your dryer cabinet, bathroom vents, even kitchens.

Dryer vent cleaning service call.

Service Call

Dryer vent cleaning cost $89 to $149. Call the Lint King today to learn how we can save you time and money. Are you unsure whether it's time to get your vent cleaned? Try Our CLOTHES DRYER ENERGY COST CALCULATOR!

Dryer vent cleaning. Do it Yourself Test

Test Your Vent

Best Dryer Vent Cleaning created this App to help you determine if you need your dryer vent cleaned. The test is based more than a decade of experience.

Dryer vent cleaning service locations.

Areas Served

Best Dryer Vent Cleaning Service offers same day service in Northern Illinois. Call The Lint King today for quality workmanship at an affordable price!

Dryer vent cleaning Testimonials from The Lint King.

Reviews & Testimonials

"I called The Lint King. They came out the same day and it only cost us $119 to inspect and clean our dryer vent correctly."

Thanks Lint King - Joyce T.

Dryer Duct Cleaning and Vent Repair

The Lint King and Best Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Sunday, Oct. 16, the Taylor-Snowflake Fire & Medical Department fought the fire for three hours to ensure the fire was totalLy out.

Assistant Fire Chief Willie Nelson explained that a restricted vent allows the dryer to build up heat when the air cannot escape the way it was designed to escape. Lint is highly combustible and can easily ignite, spreading to adjacent materials. Several thousand fires each year are reported involving dryers.

“The lint trap only captures approximately 75 percent of the lint with the remaining 25 percent going out the vent. If there are bends or restrictions, the lint can accumulate. Routine cleaning of the vent between the dryer and the outside vent will reduce the risk of fire.”

The best way to prevent the possibility of a dryer fire harming your family is an annual dryer vent inspection and cleaning by the professionals at The Lint King Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts.

A properly installed metal dryer vent system will ensure maximum airflow for best dryer performance.

The Lint King is proud of its customer satisfaction record as demonstrated by the customer testimonials that we've received since 2005 from our dryer duct cleaning customers.

Schedule a Duct Cleaning Appointment

The cause of dryer vent clogs
Dryer Lint Builds up in Dryer Ducts

What Causes a Clogged Dryer Vent?

National Chimney Sweep Guild

A clogged dryer vent is caused by the build-up of lint and other debris in the airways. There’re many reasons why a clothes dryer's vent becomes clogged and we've listed many of the most common below.

Today’s modern laundry room can be located almost anywhere creating very long and complicated runs that have several bends in the homes ducts. This scenario means dryer vents tend to create more back pressure and the dryer’s efficiency is degraded. They will also make it more difficult to clean.

Longer ducks will cause lint to collect more rapidly than a system with shorter runs and minimal turns. The maximum suggested length for a dryer vent is 25 feet. But, because of the turns we need to subtract 5 feet for 90 degree turns. 45 degree vent turn are preferred because they subtract only 2.5 feet of the max length.


Dryer vent cleaning guarantee
The true cost of operating a clothes dryer

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION 100% of the time!

Our pledge to customers.

We will provide all our customers with the highest quality service at the most affordable price! Additionally, our customers can count on prompt and courteous service and support.

90 Day Service Warranty

If for any reason you feel that your machine is not functioning correctly after our service, just call us ASAP once you feel something is not right.

The Lint King is proud of our customer satisfaction as shown by the customer testimonials in Northern Illinois.

Because we love our customers first, customer service, courteous service, support... always come before there's a transaction.
The Lint King Dryer Vent CleaningCALL
Taylor-Snowflake, AZ